We have heard today that the registrars are postponing all weddings which were booked up to the end of June. There has not yet been a decision from them about later in the year.
If you are a couple who booked for us in Spring or Summer of 2020 we will have contacted you all individually. We hope you have advised all your guests so that they may change their accommodation bookings to the new dates you’ve booked with us. We look forward to hosting your weddings when all this craziness is past.
Meanwhile, stay well, safe and positive.
Eleanor, Simone, Rob, Roger & team